4. Ambient temperature is definitely above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it may diminish the performance of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or shifting the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input quickness too high – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the amount of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If an increased load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts linking the electric motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in gearbox construction locked position – Gears may need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object might need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.