Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel development along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really units us in addition to the other fellas is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired posture on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and item to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no added alteration. These bushings can fit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.