Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium enclosures is definitely their EMI/RFI coverage, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Watch all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a number of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with sturdy aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of security demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial markets. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suitable in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra finished for a even surface without sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with challenging – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Freezing Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally utilized for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light in weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or projects which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of engineering of the enclosures, they may also be employed for jobs involving heating as the situations make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide range of applications such as for example: