travel drive hydraulic engine certainly are a high torque and high performance, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements obtainable.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive electric motor offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston electric motor ensures high-pressure high-performance procedure.
– An offset-type 2-speed design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (swiftness ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers an integral dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing quickness control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake is usually a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is definitely immediately activated or released when the automobile stops or Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor starts.
– The case-rotation type equipment reducer has improved durability and reliability because of high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses durable bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from getting into the motor.