This kind of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminium alloy case and main transmission parts are made from high power alloy. By usage of lot sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”match all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.