Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel structure along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or portion to be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not Split Taper Bushing china carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys upon both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered resources with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no added alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.